Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not sure about the gym today... but........

I NEED it so bad!!!

I went on vacation so I haven't been to the gym in a couple weeks.  My body aches and craves some real movement.  But I am not sure I would get a great workout today.

A few days before I left home, my band (recently given the name Cailleach) started to get tight.  I would say.. starting a week ago Sunday.  At first it was just tight in the a.m. but by dinner I was OK.  But by Saturday I was tighter than ever and had issues with dinner (PB & vomiting) and through the night and into Sunday morning.

Sunday was our day to travel home.  I was half way through the second flight before I felt like I could try some apple juice and one of those little ginger cookies (they melt in your mouth if you suck on them long enough).  At home, I had some egg drop soup and was OK with that.  And chocolate milk (my fave when I am super tight).  Yesterday, I had a hard time even keeping liquids down.  Even a cinnamon hard candy gave me the hiccups.

I am not sure just what the problem is....I do know I have been making a lot of nighttime trips to the bathroom, so likely there is some water retention.  But I also think some of it is just plain anxiety.  There has been more than enough of that to go around!

So a trip to the gym sounds so good right now...... I just know my energy stores are going to be quite low today.  And I am chicken to try to get anything down just yet.  I am hungry, just not sure is Cailleach will cooperate today.  :/

1 comment: