Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wahoo!!!!

I am still super tight, but I managed to do some liquids yesterday -- I swear, I didn't think I could drink enough.  I think I had 3 glasses of juice and one of chocolate milk.  The juice was great, the milk... I could feel it but it stayed down.  I hope to get to protein shakes today.  

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday.... but I did today.  Twenty minutes, no incline. Not bad after two weeks of vacation.  Even better...... all of that weight I put on is gone.  The scale said 222 to me today.  Not bad at all, I say! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Well done on loosing your holiday weight! Hope that you manage the protein shake ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you loosen up enough to get down your protein shakes. Be careful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are still going well for you!

    ReplyDelete