Friday, November 19, 2010

Can you believe I am still in bed!?

OMG it is 930 already!!! That is insane.  But it isn't like I have been wasting the day away.... I have been playing on the computer, adding pages to my blog.  Since my surgery was actually a year ago, I added pages so it would be easier to learn about me and my experience with the Lapband.  One of these days, I may get around to adding one more page with some before and after pix. MAYBE.  I have never been fond of having my picture taken. 

As for now, I need to get my behind to the gym.  I am not dying to be there... kind of stiff and sore this morning.  But wouldn't it be cool if I can say I made it all five days this week?

Yesterday THE BAND was a little tight.  I never did eat dinner, and let me tell you -- today I am totally looking forward to some kind of nourishment.    I have to settle for a protein shake now, but maybe by dinner time I can do something better. 

Hope you all have a great day.  I am going to do my best to enjoy because I am much like my fellow donut-loving friend... hate the rain, hate the snow, hate to be cold.  And we get five damn days of it, beginning tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello... I hear you are friends with my Chicago Roomie Donut Butt... I am so glad you came to blog. I was banded on March 23rd, 2010. I look forward to reading more. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just hope it is interesting enough to keep everyone coming back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Miss Donut Butt sent me over. Welcome, and I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete