Monday, November 22, 2010

Once through the lips, forever on the hips

The weekend is over.  Husband and the dog have gone to work on our house and the girlies have all gone to school.   So I get the entire house all to myself.  Even with the TV on, I can actually hear myself think! Of course, that mean I have to take a look at this last week. 

I went to the Big City a week ago today for a bit of an unfill. In the last few months, I seem to be either way too freaking tight or eating like a horse!  It has been heaven since Monday.  I was so thrilled just to be able to get a protein shake down before going to the gym.  Since then, I have been very conscious about what I am eating.  I got my tiny bowls out again instead of eyeballing my plate.  

Today  -- I actually got food for breakfast and I loved it. An egg and a slice of ham.  It was delish and nice tot to be drinking the protein.  But then again, last night was potato soup and breadsticks.  One (regular size) bowl and one small breadstick, with a small apple crisp an hour later.  For anyone else -- that is good eats.  For me -- eesh, maybe a bit much!

But overall, I think I did really well.  And I made it to the gym FIVE DAYS last week...... 30 minutes on the elliptical Monday through Thursday and 20 on Friday.  The scale at the gym this morning said 220 pounds.

This week -- just have to keep watching how much I eat.  I would like to think I could be back at my happy sweet spot again.  I am SO CLOSE to 100 pounds lost I can taste it, lol.   I go back to the Big City next week Monday to step on the scale and see how this unfill is working for me -- Thanksgiving and all.

2 comments:

  1. 5 days at the gym! Great job!

    I know you'll do fine this week. Listen to your band. It knows when you should stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five days in a row at the gym?? That is awesome!! Could you please breath some of your motivation on me??

    ReplyDelete