Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Never thought I would see the day

I used to eat like every meal was my last. No restraint. Whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. 

I never thought I would see the day when I would just appreciate the ability to eat, when I would savor even a tiny bowl of soup because I just never know what is going to stay down. 

The ol' band is tight again.  I was on mostly liquid yesterday.  I did manage a few crackers in the middle of the day but that was it.  I have had a sip of chocolate milk this morning and I am thinking today will be about the same.  

Liquids get really old. 

And tomorrow is Thanksgiving. 

Hmmmm. What in the hell am I going to do about that?

3 comments:

  1. Puree? That sucks a big one! Maybe you can manage some potatoes. Good luck and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are so tight. That is no fun. I hope it loosens up enough so you can eat at least something tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, real food tonight.... hoping for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete