Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gym got my attention today. There is no more.


I wanted nothing more this morning than to stay in my cozy warm bed with my laptop. But -- I had to take the kids to school.  And I can't take them to school without passing the gym.  Therefore, I can't go home without GOING TO THE GYM. 


So, I went. I did my 30 minutes on the elliptical while reading a magazine and watching the Today show. I can't say I enjoyed it.  But the time passed quickly. 
I need to start doing weights again. Another day.  Today... I am just. worn. out. 


Had soup and a roll for lunch today and THE BAND has not been happy.  It has been hours and I am still slowly working on a bottle of chocolate milk.  Since I just started the band blog, I will have to update you all and the recent issues I have been having with being too tight.


But for tonight, driving to the Big City to pick up the dog. And en route, I have to figure out how to do two Thanksgiving dinners in 90 minutes.  I am not sure this is really possible.  I am not sure I want it to be possible.   Did I mention I am a newlywed? Grandma’s house is safe and familiar. (translate as: I don’t have to explain my eating habits or the lack thereof).  Uncle’s house… not so much.

3 comments:

  1. Bones! I'm so glad you're here. And I love your background. There are a lot of great, supportive people here and I'm going to send them all your way. I'm just so tickled that you're doing a blog :)

    ((Hug))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came to see you on Donut Butt's recommendation. You've done great in the past year! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donut Butt.... I am sorry but that just seems WRONG for me to call you that. But check it out -- I have four followers already thanks to you! You are amazing!

    Robin -- thank you! Hopefully I can create something here that is worth coming back to over and over again. :)

    ReplyDelete