Thursday, February 10, 2011

More better

Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Big deep, cleansing breath and a sigh of relief.

I am starting to feel a little more normal again... now if the swelling and water weight would go away.  And quickly, please.

Last weekend, My Marine got out the doggie brush to take care of a ratty mess behind the dogs ear...... and was shocked to see that Dog is losing his thick winter coat... already.  Much earlier than last year.  I can only HOPE for spring.  During the last 4-5 years, it has snowed clear until June. :/

Oh, and one of my friends said she saw a robin yesterday.

Today, the sun is shining, and while it is still cold, the weather man has forecast 50 degrees for Valentine's Day.  Reminds me of spring time in my childhood, when springtime arrived... in the spring.  What a novel thought.

Speaking of Valentine's Day...... what on earth does one get the new husband who has everything he ever wanted and never wanted much in the first place?  Last year, he got me diamond earrings.  With the advance warning that I wouldnt be so lucky every year, haha.  

I rocked it at the gym today.  Seeing the ex-wife in a week.... yup, great motivation.   And while I was at the gym... the boob lady all but chased me out of the gym in an attempt to apologize.  It actually occurred to her that maybe it isnt alway the best to share one's observations, particularly about something so personal.

Well, I actually don't have a ton of chores today, so I am going to indulge in a long, hot bath.  What a way to start the day. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous story your daughter will have to tell about her name! 8lbs water retention would have me in fits! You poor girl! But today sounds better! I am glad she tried to apologize. It means that she has a conscience...most people dont!

    ReplyDelete