Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Worthless

That is how I feel today.  Totally. And completely. WORTHLESS. 

I feel like my life has been reduced to sweeping floors and doing dishes.

Things with my husband sometimes feel better. But not today. Today, I feel like a big ol'' liability to him, not a partner.

I really want to cry. But I am afraid if I start, I won't stop.

Oh, and did I mention the PMS, swollen boobs and messed up hormones? 

So yeah... I am not saying a word tonight because it will probably come out all wrong. I put my jammies on, I heated a rice bag, turned on the electric blanket, and I am watching Biggest Loser.

WAIT A MINUTE.

I have not watched Biggest Loser alone for over a year.  Guess I have to leave the safety of my cave.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bones I'm so sorry you are having such a rough day. I really wish I could be there to give you a hug right now. You are a good, loving, sweet, hard working woman and you deserve to be happy!!! Don't ever forget that!! I will see you Friday night....chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry that things are so hard just now.

    ReplyDelete