Monday, January 10, 2011

Blech

Well, this could be just what I needed, as miserable as it is.  You know that chocolate addiction I have been fighting?  Well, I can now say... I have been chocolate free for 36 hours. 



No thanks to a nice little flu bug.  



I don't hurt so much today, but I am still weak, and lacking in appetite.  And I am still so very tired, so I am going back to bed. 

I am hoping that this actually helps me get back on track.  I do have something to work towards now...... just bought plane tickets to go back east and visit family for 10 days next month.  I am so excited.  The last time I flew, I had to ask for a seatbelt extender.  This time..... I shouldn't need to.  But definitely something to work towards.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that you won't need an extender. Hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete