Monday, January 24, 2011

Hope

Today was truly a beautiful day, in so many ways. 

The sun was shining and even felt warm for the first time in ages. 

I was driving through the canyon today and saw a moose.  I pulled over and spent a half an hour, taking photos and just watching.  SO beautiful.  It brought me so much joy to be outside and see such an amazing animal. 

I spent the afternoon watching my husband work on our house.  I marveled at his genius and skill.  I am so thankful that he is such a meticulous person. 

And... as I was leaving to come back... he told me he loved me!! Such a little thing, but it is the first time in ages and it just made my heart sing.  

Finally, I feel like there is hope.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy I am so happy for you. Funny how the little things we would otherwise take for granted seem like a beacon in the night. I really hope you two can work things out...you are such a cute couple! Just breathe and keep doing what you're doing. I wish I was closer to give you a hug but I'll send one to you (((HUG))).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really promising, really hope that you can work things out. Loved the moose picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, I am glad you enjoyed the photo. What an amazing opportunity!


    I was planning on staying home at the little house today ... need to do some cleaning and other chores. I need to get to a point of being able to be away from him without the anxiety.

    But... as he left this morning, he said he would see me in a little while. So if he is planning on me being there, I better get my butt out of my toasty bed and just be there.

    And he has a NUPA meeting tonight, and he invited me NUPA, but if he asked, I am going.

    Whatever it takes.

    ReplyDelete