Friday, January 14, 2011

Spring Fever and other random stuff

I got up and went to the gym this morning.  Day two this week, three times in the last two weeks.  It is slow, but it is still progress.  I just finally reached a point of feeling HORRIBLE and the only thing that cures it is working out.  The chiropractor helps, but that costs money.  

I am sitting here at the kitchen table with my breakfast...... scrambled eggs with mushrooms and pepper jack cheese, and fresh salsa from the restaurant up the street..... and while I eat, I am watching our sweet neighbor from across the street pushing his snowblower across our driveway.  I really should make him some cookies.  OK, maybe not.  Because YOU know, and I  know, that I will eat half of them!! 

I am really tired of the white stuff. Tired of being cooped up in the house. Tired of being cold. I miss the sunshine.  I miss  my little spot at the reservoir where I can soak up the sun while my kids are happy and playing in the water. 

I miss GREEN. 

I don't know about all of you, but I needed a bit of springtime today. So, I am sharing these pretty flowers with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment