Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The High Price of Stress:

OMG.  I went for my fill yesterday, and was completely shocked to see my blood pressure reading.....162/112.  Back on meds I go, but geez, remind me not to take my pill at night, for Pete's sake... I was up peeing half the night. 

And, it's official... my weight was up by 13 pounds. Yup, maybe I have been eating too much.  No worries about that now... I really am sick to my stomach still.  

My nurse at the clinic was a gem... she let me cry in her office, she let me know that at one point, her husband also wanted to leave because he was so overwhelmed by the kids, that she had to be a single parent (without looking like a single parent) for months while he sorted through everything. 

I got to talk to my husband a little bit yesterday, although I can't say it was helpful.  The girls are all home now, so it is time to get back to life as we know it.  This is the part where I have to act as if all is right in my world when the reality is, I am dying inside.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for you. I really hope you guys can work through this. {{{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wake up call! I hope things chill out a bit.

    ReplyDelete