Monday, December 27, 2010

Avoidance and bad behavior

I hope you all had a special holiday with your families.  I celebrated my first Christmas with my new husband and I have to say, it was a nice day. 

I guess I am in quite a rut right now..... eating lots of caramels, chocolate and anything else I can get my hands on.  I have been avoiding my Twitter and my blogs, the things that help keep me in line. Sometimes it is just too much to think about every waking moment.

Apparently, I need a fill again.  But, I am so afraid of going back to the puking and sliming.  At this point, I would have to say my band hasn't slip.  After the last unfill, I can eat pretty good now.  Maybe too good. But, I need to get my self under control and work some of this weight off before I am going back to the Big City to get on that scale. More avoidance.... I dont want to see the evidence of my misbehavior in numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment