Monday, December 20, 2010

The first two hours of my day.... and only 12 more to go!

 The day has only just begun, so there isn't much to day just yet.  I am off to a good start for the day, but I am so worried about getting through the entire day.  But, for now, in a nutshell........
 
  •  The scale at the gym this morning said 224.  I expected it to go up, but maybe not that much.  Yikes.  However, I will also say that when I was at the gym this morning, The Girls were a little sore with the jiggling on the elliptical.  So, with any luck, it is just  PMS bloating and water weight gain. Well, MOSTLY water.  After all, I did eat way too much candy last week. 
  • My husband's friends brought him a nice plate of fudge for Christmas.  Sweet man, he took that plate to work with him today.  No temptation for me -- hallelujah!! 
  • Breakfast this morning:  One chocolate protein shake made with one cup milk, one packet Carnation Sugar-free Instant Breakfast, one scoop protein powder and about 5 ice cubes. 
  •  I made it to the gym today, my first day back after being sick for a couple weeks.  As I expected, I was only good for 20 minutes on the elliptical, no incline.  So, I will have to work back up to 40 plus incline.  But, I went, and can I just day....... it felt SO GOOD.  
  • I forgot my inhaler for the gym today, but I didn't get out of breath til the very end of my workout, and there was no tightness or pain in my chest.  Which for me just means that yes, I am feeling much better and it is time to get back on the ball.
 
 Now I only have to get through the next 12 hours without completely pigging out and binging on everything in sight!  The first thing is to go find something filling for breakfast because that prtein shake just didn't do it for me.  Then...... it's Christmas time, ya'll!!!  I might have a few presents to wrap, and some bling to sew onto a skirt, all while spending my morning with Matt Lauer, Rachael Ray.  That ought to keep me busy till lunch time.  And if I can do all that without giving in to the munchies, then I just might indulge in a very long, hot bubble bath.  TTFN!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment