Sunday, December 19, 2010

Who the hell am I trying to kid?

I have eaten so much fudge in the last week it is just PATHETIC.   Disgusting, really. 

I haven't been to the gym in two weeks due to illness, so I have no idea what the scale says.  But you can be sure I have more than two pounds to lose now.  

I am such a freaking sugar addict and I CAN NOT LEAVE IT ALONE.  Especially during Christmas.  

I don't have much restriction these days. I can definitely eat way more than 3/4 cup.  I guess the good news is I can still only eat a small meal (almost full luncheon size plate).  And, I am not stuck, throwing up or sliming.  

But still..... can't make progress like this. 

So.... so much for the big plan.  Right now, day-by-day is about is as good as it gets with all of the Christmas craziness.  Tomorrow, I will go to the gym.  I will get on the scale and take my medicine.  Beyond that -- there are no guarantees.

1 comment:

  1. That's all you can do. One day at a time. Do your very best each day and then forgive yourself if it isn't exactly what you wanted it to be. This whole holiday season will be over soon. Way to go for going to the gym tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete