Monday, December 6, 2010

I just need a break from this.... but.....

I go to the Big City today for a weigh-in.  It has been three weeks since a slight unfill.  I felt so much better for days and it was wonderful to be able to eat! But, now I am super tight again, stuck on just liquids for the last four days. Last night, I attempted a single Club cracker. I can not believe the pain from one silly cracker. 

Right this minute, I am so ready for another unfill.  I am tired of wanting to eat and being unable to. I am tired of puking and being in pan if I even try  mushies.  But then, right before my fill, I was EATING LIKE CRAZY.  So I am a little afraid of an unfill. I feel like I will have ZERO control once this band quits being mean to me. 

So, I will be down there at 1:30 this afternoon and we will see what the scale has to say.  I mean, I am SO CLOSE to the 100 pound milestone that I just don't want to be stalled here forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment